A CAM Walker is a removable boot that limits the motion of the ankle and foot. A CAM Walker can be used for severe sprains, stress fractures, or after a hard cast has been removed.
- Place foot and leg inside the liner.
- Make sure the heel is all the way to the back of the boot.
- Close the liner snugly over the foot and ankle.
- Fasten all Velcro straps securely.
- Pads are included if there is extra space at the ankle or heel.
Care and Maintenance
The liner of the boot can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap and allowed to air dry over night. The boot can be wiped off with a damp cloth.